1. To care for children in an emotionally secure environment, in a physically safe environment ensuring their needs are met.
2.To encourage parent involvement in their child's development and education.
3. For all staff to work in a professional manner that provides an appropriate program. Responds to and respects each individual child and uses best practices in taking care of them
1.Each child to be seen as a unique individual with a right to self expression with a safe and secure environment.
2. Encourage children to take an active role in their development and learning.
3. Realize the potential of the child as a whole.
4. Emphasize the important part parents are in their child's development and education.
5. Provide a program that emphasizes that all children have an equal opportunity to access equipment and activities, regardless of gender, ethnic background, disability and/or social characteristics.
6. The children have a stimulating program that responds to their needs.